Sunday, February 21, 2016

Game Guide: Seven Knights (SENA) Transcend or New Sena?


Hey Guyssssss, it has been a very long time. I have been occupied with so many things. Chinese New Year is over too! I would like to wish everyone a prosperous and blessed year ahead! May you all be healthy, wealthy and life full of happiness.
Allow me to share some of the updates that has been going on with me in SENA.

Preseason 1 Guild War finally ended with our guild scoring 10 Wins, 5 Losses. Great Achievement and much better than we expected. Yay! (sadly, I did not manage to snapshot the stats)

Recent patch came and a lot of hype on Wukong!

Many were worried regarding how op and how game-breaking he will be in arena! Ha ha, thankfully, with decent AOE units such as Ruri and Velika or Hard CC units like Ming Ming and Nia+ Bolt, we can counter Wukong users in Arena. (that is only for lv30-lv32 Wukongs though as I am not sure if lv40 Lord will suffer that much of damage to be wiped out)


I have been very lucky to get hold on Wukong too after couple of 250rubies package summons though I got mine from daily quest 3-6 heroes ticket summon. RNGesus decided to give me regular units for all my rubies package summons. Most of the nicer units, I got hold of them via Daily Quest tickets 3-6* heroes or via fusions.




As I stressed before countless of times, NEVER LOSE HOPE as you may not know when but surely and eventually, you will be rewarded with nice units. As for those who are thinking, "Hey, that's what every player will say when they got their hands on cool units and lords". Trust me, I know how most of you guys feel and I had been there and done that too. I started off witnessing couple of my friends with OP RNG summons yielding SENA units, and my 6star fusions had been Jokers, Ice Queen Lania, Banes, and Knoxes. All I wanted to share with you guys here today is 'NEVER LOSE HOPE' in fusions and summons. Strive on. You will surely be rewarded.

Finally, MASTER TIER IN ARENA! A great achievement for F2P player!



Well, today I will be sharing some thoughts regarding Transcending Sena or get a new Sena. This has been the most FAQ of all century in all SENA servers.



Q1: Hey, what if my starter SENA is Spike, is he good to be transcended or should I get another SENA?

I find that having Spike at lvl30 is decent enough or at lesat for Arena players. His utility is his passive which provides 2 turns of immunity to CC and that's decent. However, there is 1 problem that I noticed from pvp-ing Spike Users which is Spike is a Double-Edge Sword Unit. Once he freezes opponents, those units cannot be targeted and that can pose a huge problem for AOE Attackers especially after Freeze over, skills will be in Cooldown. Verdict: ***


Q2:My starter SENA is Eileen, how well is she? Should I get another Sena to transcend?
I personally started out with Eileen and new users will not understand the pain of starting out with Eileen. No CC prior first SENA reworked and her utility is her passive offering 60% physical attack buff. She is great for transcending right now. There are some Eileen transcended at 4.3k Master Tier Arenas. She is good for dragon and Castle Rush too. Verdict: ****


Q3: My starter SENA is Kris, is he good enough for transcend?
I find kris rather underwhelming at the current patch as his passive heal crushed heavily by Ace users. Ace Aoe skill reduces healing capabilities 80%. I used him in 2.4-2.8k+ Arena rating. At higher tier, I find that lv30, lv32 and lv34 Kris still lose out to Delonse, Javes and Rudy sadly. Until the next rework which buffs him with zombie mode, his utility is low in Arena. He is a good to clear Celestial Tower floors though with his death debuff proc. Verdict: **


Q4: My starter SENA is Rachel, is she worth transcending?
As Rachel users, we have to take note of two important key focus to decide if she is worth transcending. Her utility in Arena is at most 2.4-2.8k+ rating as well. However, the key focus will be on whether your guild is capable of taking on Normal Mode Castle Rush and are you suffering from hitting high Castle Rush points? I don't advise you to transcend Rachel if your guild is not ready for Normal Mode and most of the members far from ready too. As for Single Carry Guild Member for the guild, Yes, she is worth transcending if your guild is at 3-4million for EASY CR. Verdict: ****



Q5: My starter SENA is Jave, is he worth transcending?

Jave is known is all servers as King of AOE and with coming rework, he will be more beastly than he already is with added piercing to his skill. He is useful for Celestial Tower floors too. Verdict: *****



Q6: My starter SENA is Delonse, is he worth transcending?

Well, Delonse is THE PVP meta sena right now with decent 25% damage boost to your allies, AOE silent CC and immunity to all damage for 2 turns. What else can you ask for from PVP based SENA? He is a great damage boost in Castle Rush, Dragon Raids too if you do not have Fordina's Empress Eileen Verdict: *****




Q7: My starter SENA is Rudy, is he worth transcending?

Yes. King of Defense. Turtle team Arena Strategy. Verdict: *****




Q8: What if I want to main another SENA instead of my starter?
Yes, you can do that but with the average bell curve Senas going towards nearer to lv36-lv40. This will hurt starter players in arena and finding it hard to climb up the tiers. My advise is to decide properly if you are looking for another SENA instead of your starter SENA and just purely focus on transcending him. A good Arena team needs 1 Sena, 1 Lord (if you are lucky to get your hands on one) and 3 Regular units fully transcended and unlocked.



No comments:

Post a Comment